Sunday, October 21, 2007

screw the backlog [psyop post]

ok, i'm skippin all the crap holdin me back, and movin on to this one...

there's a story that got dugg up recently.

anyway, it says that iran is going to put a 17 year old girl to death for defending herself against 3 rapists. to me, this sounds like a horrible thing, but it has something to do w/ iran, so i'm curious. i check out the 'blog' that runs the story. i hit previous stories a few times and it looks kinda normalish liberal blog. i drop 5 and 10 pages back and it starts to look a little more weird. well how far back does it go? the delay feels like a cgi, and the timing (and content) of the posts just looks a little weird to me:



*SNIP* (yea, dh is a totally legit webhost, and i'm a retard... like it says in pi, look for a pattern and you'll see it everywhere ;)

oh, and btw, got an idea (completely unrelated to this crap) for my next bh talk submission.... it is stickin w/ visual analysis of data, and may be an opportunity for some coding kung foo for peeps who are interested... will have to post more on that...

2 comments:

Jens "jdm" Meyer said...

So did you read anything on jessey.net? I like this post.

We'll talk about this offline. The code-foo too.

Jens "jdm" Meyer said...

Oh, and I get a 'Site temporarily unavailable' when I try to hit socialdailynews (dot) com.