Monday, October 1, 2007

long time no post

been super busy... been workin @ home, which is new for me... took a bit to get used to it, but now i'm pumpin out code... speaking of, time for props to my homie for doin a good job on the wheel i'm reinventing (b/c i somehow lost my backup copy... sigh)...

but reinventing it has been fun... can't give a ton o details here, but it is in part a scriptified build of a server, which if you follow the happy path (read: dhcp) involves only a few hits of the enter key... it's not quite done, but it's a nifty where it stands today, and it involves building gentoo servers w/ SSP and PaX and other good security foo, combined w/ programming... what could be better than that?

anywho, not i've updated by blizzle, so mb my homie will stop giving me crap...

anywho, good sec posts to come within a week... being busy is such a two edged sword :-\

1 comment:

Jens "jdm" Meyer said...

Good sec posts to come within a week eh? FAIL!