Thursday, November 29, 2007

sooo...

i sent that last box to the bit bucket (retaining a drive copy for further research when life lends me time)...

made some habbit and usage improvements... still some room for improvement beyond what i've done for sure... anywho... c'est la vie and all of that...

so i can't believe i didn't think of cracking passwords when i was hearing how the ps3 was rockin out at folding@home...

and looks like jdm is gonna be sad when he has to think up a new idea for his google os app competition... i still haven't figured a good one out yet... only spent like 10 min thinkin about it tho ;)

as for what is taking up most of my time... still the big project @ work... on rev 0.9.3-ish atm... mostly like little details left, and 3 or 4 mid sized hurdles...

i wish i posted sec links i didn't find on digg... sigh... i'm lame ;)

anywho, haven't moved much beyond hello-world on my first attempt at writing a firefox extension... think it'll be cool, but i gotta actually spend time workin on it...

that's it for now!

1 comment:

Jens "jdm" Meyer said...

NOOOOOOOOO!!! They beat me to it! I can still write it for my palm, although I think gOS will be the next big thing. Maybe I'll write it as POC anyway.